...dipped in this
Watch out...it is impossible to stop once you start. It reminds me of the ones below but even better.
Also, red pears and just fruit in general and tortilla crust veggie pizza. Oh the pizza. It is so simple. Take a tortilla wrap (whole grain) and lightly toast both sides in the oven. Generously spread tomato basil spaghetti sauce on one side. Add your pizza toppings - I pile it high with veggies (spinach, onion, bell pepper, broccoli, whatever I have on hand) and some cheese. I actually do a very thin layer of cheese before the veggies too and then a thin layer at the end. Place your personal pan pizza in the oven (~400 degrees) until the toppings are cooked to your liking (10ish minutes) and then don't forget the red pepper flakes and red wine vinegar when it comes out of the oven. Yes, red wine vinegar. Don't knock it til you try it.
Non-food obsessions:
The new Kendra Scott Elle earrings. Of course I can't decide on a color so haven't made a purchase. (probably a good thing)
And I've been on the hunt for a simple gold disc necklace for about a year (or more) now. I can't commit because I'm not sure I want the initial.
Happy Tuesday
No comments:
Post a Comment